Friday, March 25, 2016

Life Lately

These boys...
...they love their little brother so.

Who me?

Pshhhhhh

thbtttttt!

We headed to the Maple Festival in Highland County, VA

It's a beautiful part of Virginia up there!



The curves to get there did me in a bit, but it was worth it.

We kept going from no snow to snow and back to no snow as we went up and down the mountains.



Heading towards the WVA line.

Made me think of a powdered sugar coating.

Carl fell asleep holding his sucker.

He kept raising it and lowering it while asleep, didn't want to lose it!




Eli always has to have his brothers in his sight if he hears them, so all the time.

I'm so happy Jack & Carl love him so, no jealousy at all!



Gotta be my favorite picture of this guy so far.

Drum solo!

5 comments:

  1. Love these!!!! Thank you for posting them here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. :-) Tried to make it a little less in your face.

      Delete
    2. In your face is a good thing. I love you sharing with us like this. :)

      Delete
  3. I tell you what! Those miles you guys traveling makes me miss home in the mountains!!!!! I can see here. That's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete