Thursday, July 13, 2017

Eli, Master of Photography

Eli got ahold of my camera while sitting on my lap the other day.



Hmmm, I believe that's the printer.

He was probably searching for his brothers here.

That would be my arm.

Well hey Eli!

Nice shirt!





He's progressing, pictures while walking!


Where are you going Eli?


Ahhh, looking for brothers.






Back to Mama's lap.


This photo starts the series from this morning. The morning sun hitting the red curtain behind my bed is behind this creepy shot.

He was pointing the camera at himself but he thought he was taking pictures of his brothers. They all thought it was hilarious. :-)








I'm pretty sure that's his eye. 




He's eating the camera, ahhhh!!!

I see faint lips and nose.







And we're walking.



My camera was on the option that made it take multiple pictures with each button press, so I didn't put alllllllllll the pictures he took. :-)

1 comment:

  1. These were fun to look at. Looking forward to see what he takes when the camera is pointed the other way. :)

    ReplyDelete