Our tree set unadorned for 3 days before I felt like decorating. Having some trouble with my Christmas spirit this year. Anywho, here are some pictures from our decorating last night. Near the end are some from when the boys got a hold of the camera.
| Doesn't everyone decorate for Christmas while shirtless? |
| This was Eli's first year helping decorate the tree |
| Thundercats hoooooo!!! |
| Elp? (help) |
| Very unevenly decorated, but that's all right. |
| This beings the series of pictures taken by various boys who took off with the camera. |
| We'll see how long this display lasts with Mr. Eli |
| Please enjoy this series of Jack dancing |
| Night-night |
:) So nice getting home at 1am and having this kind of entertainment waiting for me to find. A nice early Christmas present for me. This is going to be a Christmas memory forever for the boys. One of many. And it was really nice getting to see a picture with you in it. The tree looks beautiful. The boys did a great job. I really had fun checking out all the ornaments. Quite a collection there. Some I recognized from years ago. I loved the boys photos, especially the upside-down portrait of the tree. Who took that one? Merry Christmas Jordan, Adrienne, Jack, Carl, Eli, and Gretchen! Thank you again. Much love to you.
ReplyDeleteWeird. Post shows 1:04AM, but computer clock shows 2:05AM. Is the blog set on TN time? :)
ReplyDelete