Monday, October 10, 2011

Cinnamon Buns

Now this yeast is ready to raise some dough!

What're we doing Mama?

Kneading...

Pushpushpush

Put your back into it!

Love the tippie toes

Turning...
To the bowl

Compare the dough here to the one below
This picture doesn't do his flouryness justice

We went to check out Hobby Lobby while the dough rested, this is what we came home to.  That yeast was super duper!

Punch the dough Jack!

Rolling on our modified counter.  Taped saran wrap over the table top, only space big enough.

This rolling pin from Granma Fair sure has come in handy!

Spreading the margarine (I'm asking Santa for a pastry brush this year!)

Spread the innards, for once I made too little

Jack likes to put it all in one spot, you can see his pile right in front of his chair, guess he was hoping that would be his roll


That's right, hand made, literally!

Heeeyyyyy!  Glad he didn't figure out how tasty this was until after we were done spreading.

Heading to the fridge for in the morning...

Look at how much more they grew, while in the fridge!

Cinnamon icing since I forgot to put cinnamon in the dough.  We like cinnamon around heyah!
Little baker's taste test

Mmmmmm...

...nummy!
I'm really getting tired of being left out of this eating thing guys

Hey, hey Dada, what about me?

Come on Dada, gimme a bite!


2 comments: