 |
| Makes me think of Hook |
 |
| I've noticed that I unconsciously put my pinkie up when I take a picture. Am I having tea then? |
 |
| These pictures are a bit old, but I still wanted to share. |
 |
| Jack discovered his shadow a couple of weeks ago |
 |
| I was having a hard time explaining it to him |
 |
| Finally, I told him to look at mine and then I moved & had him watch the shadow. He went, ooooooh! They were fast friends |
 |
| We were walking by a big juniper and Jack stops and points and calls for me and I peek in & see this. It's a candle holder that's taller than I am. That boy has a good eye! |
 |
| He likes leaves. Sounds more like leeee though. |
 |
| He also loves his Paul Frank shirts. If he sees one while picking out his shirt for the day he goes Ooh-Ahhhh! and always chooses it to wear. Good thing I can usually find them on the Target clearance rack! |
 |
| I asked him if he wanted to take this flower to Dada, he held on to it for a long time but dropped in while crossing a cul-de-sac. Ah well, at least we have a picture! |
 |
| Such a sweet boy. He's having trouble with jealousy so we've taken my moms suggestion and have been making an effort to have one on one time with him. I took him for a walk while Jordan stayed home with Carl on this day. |
 |
| Hey guys, don't forget about me! |
 |
| Chocolate chip banana bread |
 |
| This guy is getting so expressive and talkative! I need to make a video this weekend for you guys. |
 |
| I think he likes it, what do you think? |
 |
| The boys have been playing together in Jacks room while I'm in other parts of the house. So much cha cha-ing can wear a baby out! |
 |
| The fun zone |
 |
| Heeeeey |
We've not been up to too much, mostly sticking around the house. We've been watching the World Series and staying up too late, it's a great series though!
I found a great dentist and they in turn found two cracked teeth. Eeeek! It's a dental spa and I love it. Super friendly people and a very calming atmosphere. If you are normally uncomfortable going to the dentist you will be put at ease here. I've been three times and the first two I waited no more than a couple minutes before being seen and on the third I had to wait a bit but they were very apologetic & gave me a Starbucks gift card since I had to wait! Such a change from every dentist I've ever been to where it's the norm to wait at least 10-15 minutes though more often it's longer.
I used my store card to buy some pants at Kohls. I have two pairs that I can button (notice I don't say that fit). One pair is a little loose and one is a little tight. Sooo, I got a coupon in the mail and there was a sale so I went and found some fabulous pants that I am most happy with! Yaaay for clothes that make you feel good! Big news right there.
We've decided to list our house for rent. Please keep us in your prayers that we can find a tenant. We're doing it all through a leasing company, so that will take the stress off. They do a full on background check and take care of absolutely everything. I love it. :-)
Not much else really going on. I'll try to get a video or two this weekend. Those boys are growing up way too fast!
I love the Jack shadow pics. He is really investigating. And I really love the Juniper shot. I wouldn't mind a copy of that. I think its nice. Carl looks all wound up. What are you and Jordan going to do when he gets full control? Woe is you, Pa and Ma. Nah. You'll be ready. And siblings, they balance each other out, from what I learned. Glad you found a good dentist. Sounds good. Going to have to see if some like that exist down here. Really happy about the house. Hope that works out. That's a nice house and neighborhood.
ReplyDelete