Monday, May 7, 2012

Carl's First He-Haw Ride!

Petting the mane
That's my boy!  Picks the goat!
That's a happy face if I ever saw one
I don't even know how to describe that expression!
Glee  :)
Almost got them to wave in tandem!

7 comments:

  1. Carl looks like delight has reached a new level for him! I can almost hear the sound of the calliope. June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this carrousel near where you live?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the carousel is at our mall about 5 minutes up the road. Jack sees the horse on the building outside and starts running and dragging whoever is holding his hand with him!

      Delete
  3. How precious! I hope you are all doing well :)
    Sounds like it's be busy in the Colville home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Cawool! I think everyone needs to understand. You weren't petting the mane. Your toes were looking for the stirrups! Next pic? I think you were thinking, "Oh well. I guess I'm going to have to ride bareback with only the rein and this "pommel" to enjoy the ride."
    The Colville is coming out and the Sharpe is coming out! As Dad would say, "How bout that!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great Jordan and Adrienne. Thanks for sharing a day in Tennessee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can tell Jack is an experienced rider. He don't need no stirrups! :)

    ReplyDelete