Tuesday, September 4, 2012

This n That

Who has the right of way in this situation?

Can you spot the Carl?

 


Who needs a door?
Ooops, maybe I did...


Helping Dada make pancakes
I made a bag...
...it's reversible!
Snack sharing, Carl just climbed up on Jack's lap and helped himself to his snack!  Jack was only a little ok with it...  :)


First taste of dirt, do you think he liked it?

You want some Mama?







3 comments:

  1. These are soooo incredibly precious! And I think we have the exact same kitchen stove! June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Adrienne. These mean a lot to me. No better entertainment for a rainy Monday night. These are fun, aren't they June. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously fun to look at. It would be even more fun to sit on the sidelines and hear them & "watch" their thought processes as they play. They sure have good imaginations! June

    ReplyDelete