Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snowflakes!

By the front door

Middle of the yard

Another middle section of yard

Fort wall

Deepest part of the yard

That's a lotta snow!

Was experimenting taking pictures of snowflakes. Put a piece of fabric in the yard and took pics as they fell. Got the idea after I got some on my robe sleeve when I was peeking out to take pics of the fort.







My next camera is going to have a super macro like my old one did, could not capture these as I would have liked. I love snowflakes!










Can't have snow and not make a fort!


About an hour later...




SNOWBALL!!!

The track we used to go to the back door about 3 hours before this pic.

On my robe sleeve


3 comments:

  1. You should keep experimenting with photographing the snowflakes. You can make up for lack of macro power with Photo Elements. Sent you an email with zooming in closer with the software. But I think what you captured looks beautiful. Snowflakes plus the Colville Fort building progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink fabric is an exceptionally good backdrop for the snowflakes. I sure like them both. js

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this. I like the idea of the yardstick. Did the boys understand what was going on. Measurement? Are you going to teach them both metric and our American way?

    ReplyDelete