Thursday, February 13, 2014

MORE SNOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Mr birthday boy opening a card from his Aunt June this morning.
Playing with his new toy from Mama and Dada. Please notice the 4 blankets on my side to the 1 on Jordans. Still chilly too!

He fell in love with this at Christmas at the store, but we had already bought all his gifts. Found it a couple weeks ago at the thrift store for 10% of the store price. Score! Still excited I found it. :-)

Dada's been hard at work this morning!
Wearing a pair of Dada's pants since I don't have any boots high enough or wide enough pants to fit over my boots.

Straight for the sled!

Digging out brothers sled

To give you an idea of depth



Not going anywhere today!

Just under my knee, so to you normal sized people, that's about ankle deep! :-)

There's a road down there somewheres.
 





If only this house was insulated...




Dada got a little snowy

Here I come!

Wheeee!

THUNK. Snow down the shirt! Ahahahahaaaaa! 

First class ride up the slope!

Ready for my ride

Check out mah sparkly boots!



Hot cocoa and cookies for the sledding adventurers.

Dunk

Dunk

Coooookie

Slurrrrrp

Mustache!

Cookie soup, yuuuummmm.


2 comments:

  1. :) I wish I could leave a comment after pictures! I've already forgotten what I thought with each. Looks like some nice days up there on that hill!

    ReplyDelete