Friday, June 13, 2014

Adventure Surprise Part II - Harrisburg, PA

So close, yet so far. :-(

I just, I couldn't live in an apartment like this. I have a hard enough time in a detached house having to hear my neighbors son blasting his music now and then.

Itsa me, Mario!

Hugggs



What a purty library


That's a big ol bridge, did I ever mention I'm not a big fan of bridges?




Why is 3/4 of the bridge a metal grate that I can see through and think unpleasant thoughts about?

Look up, not down, Adrienne.
 

It's ok Mama,

You can't fall through!

At the end of the bridge was a really run down arcade. The skeeball worked though, so I was happy. :-)


Yup, I walked across that. Only jogged on the way back. High five.




Do horses get vertigo or irrational fears of a bridge collapsing?


 

These boys...



Portraits with toddlers...
 





Whose hand is that??? I wish I'd gotten a shot from the other side now, this is really bothering me.









Beautiful Pennsylvania countryside. Though a wee bit smelly... 
Take the road away and I would totally live here.
Who knew Scotland was so close???




1 comment: