Thursday, October 2, 2014

Spooooooky


The boys wanted to share their spooky Halloween decorating. :-)

Spooky spider webs by the front door, webs courtesy of Jack & Carl.

Our entryway welcome, normal and....

SPOOKY!

ooooohhhhhhh

Our front door welcome vampire pumpkin

Found this guy at the thrift store, the boys thought he should be a greeter too.

Carl's spiders

GAH!

Jack made an eyeball wreath

Carl's spooky arrangement

Jack's version

More webs by Jack & Carl
Spooky eyes looking out on the road. Love the after Halloween sales, got these for just a couple bucks last year!

We stuck these eyeballs on the art around the house while the boys were sleeping.

This one looks extra creepy to me

You got any worms?

They work surprisingly well here. :-)

She used to be such a sweet bunny...

I've got my eye on you!

Moooooooo!

We cannot escape their sight!

Bug eyed bunny

This one was in the hallway outside the boys rooms. Carl noticed them first, I heard him gasp and then go get Jack, then I heard lots of giggling before hearing my name and the footsteps coming to get me. They were so excited to show me and kept asking where they came from, then we went around the house until we found them all.
Everyday the boys ask if we can go buy more Halloween stuff to put up, we need more room! We still have a few things I haven't shown them yet though, will update once they're up. Muwahahahahaaaa! Hope you enjoyed the tour!

3 comments:

  1. That was a SPOOKY tour!!! Great job Jack & Carl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Guys! Thank you for sharing your "Spook's" with us.Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm going to be scared when the sun goes down and the dark is all around me ! ! ! js

    ReplyDelete