Monday, April 4, 2016

Spotlight on Elijah

"Hey Mom, I got Eli!" 
Such a good, patient cat. She sits so nicely while Eli "pats" her, grabs her, yanks at her hair, and screeches. She moves out of his reach if it gets too much and besides one warning hiss/clawless swipe, she's not lost her temper with him.


Eli got to swing for the first time! Our playground has a swing where it has the baby swing attached in front of a regular swing so you can swing with your baby and watch them and be within arms reach too. Eli wasn't too sure what to think. This is the only picture I got before my camera battery died. 

Look at what I can do!
 

See? I'm closer to you now!

Hey Ma
Can I have that camera!

Gimme that camera!


Heeeyyyyy

No big deal, just sitting up.

HAAA!



These boys got some haircuts and were sooooo full of themselves afterwards!

They look so old! What happened to my babies??? 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, they are growing up and good looking young fellows with those nice hair cuts.I love getting pictures and videos, its a little visit for me! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love them all! Especially the videos. Its fun seeing live motion and hearing y'alls talking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I see Mom is getting exercise too! More fun than a gym!!!

    ReplyDelete