Monday, April 18, 2016

A Sickly Week

Carl had strep all week with fevers ranging from 100-105, scared the crap outta me and kept us home bound most of the week. We rearranged the living room this weekend, making it much more open. Moved the TV downstairs so we're less tempted to watch during the day. The boys love all the room they have upstairs now! They can run from their bedroom, all the way down the hall and to the far side of the living room. I see this as an excellent energy buster on rainy days. Here are a few random pictures, a few are from my phone and rather pixely, so I apologize for that. I also apologize for the amount of drool in the one video, wowie that was gross!
What an ADORABLE little suit! The Target little boys section is a wonderful place to window shop. So many cute things.
Hey there cutie patootie

My new favorite photo of Eli

A child of many silly faces

I know, I know

This is our squirrat, rarrel? Ratsquirrel. Not set on a name yet...

His tail is missing all the fur. I thought it was a huge rat before I was able to look at it through the camera's zoom.

Looks more squirrely here

Kinda rattish now

What do you think? Was he in an accident or is it a new breed of animal?


Blocks!

I love that the boys enjoy these blocks as much as I did when I was their age.

I'm gonna eat this tower!!!

It fell!

Lemme try this one

CRASH!

It's ok, I wanted this one in the middle anyway


Yummmmm



No comments:

Post a Comment