Saturday, August 27, 2016

Happy First Birthday Eli!

What're you guys doing over there? I'm just hanging with Uncle Justin. 
Slip n Slide!!!

Why am I not over there?



Hmmm, I can do cool stuff too.

Check this out!


Blub blub blub



Natalie, the bubble whisperer.





Pop!

Get 'em Genaveve! 
Why is everyone singing to me?

You guys sound funny

You too?

I think I like it!

Thanks guys! 
Yummmmm

Um, Dada?

You're not feeding me fast enough

Let me help



What are big brothers for? Justin making Jordan a cupcakecorn. Unicake. Cupicorn.

Did I get any on my face?

I told Ben he looked like Rambo with all his guns. He didn't know who I was talking about. I feel old.

Presents!

A very tired boy means not many pictures. Eli had a fun first birthday party. He was surrounded by his cousins and was content sitting and watching all the watery fun. He especially loved his cupcake and bubbles. :-)
On an unrelated note, these are fantastic and I highly recommend you trying them if you see them. If you don't like them, I will happily take the remainder off your hands.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Adrienne!!! I love these. Thank you for taking the time to get all the pics and comments up here. Next best thing to actually being there.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHING DAY MEMORIES MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete