Monday, November 14, 2016

Babyland General Hospital

We stopped at Babyland General Hospital outside Atlanta on our way to Texas in September. I had been twice before, once when I was about Carl's age and about 8 or 9 years ago. It used to be in a small little house, everything cramped together. They've moved into this big space with a museum area and a large gift shop and "nursery". I was the most excited until we got into the place, then the boys got excited too.  We started with a picnic in their nice picnic spot.
These huge cement heads were all around outside in the gardens and lawn.


I want one for my house!


Looking at the sun...

I wish I had a picture of their old place to compare this to, this shows about a 1/3 of the place. 





Babies were everywhere and all were up for adoption.







The babies were in various stages of gestation all around the room.

Carl was trying to take all the pacies out of all the babies mouths.

We actually saw a "birth" here, I was too far back to get a picture though.



The nursery with the newly born babies.




  



The boys and their new babies. 



It was in such a beautiful area in the mountains of Georgia. Over 400 acres I believe. A big lawn, gardens, and a picnic area too. If you're in the area, it's definitely a fun stop especially since it's free! (As long as you don't buy anything...)

1 comment:

  1. :) I'm glad the boys got into it all once they got there. Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete