We took a family walk to the library on Monday. Our route took us through the park and Jack got a hold of my camera for some shots and also some at home. The commentary is all his own, typed up by Mama.
I took it because it looks very nice and I liked it
I took it because it looked pretty and it's a river and it did look pretty nice
Now that dog, I took a picture of it because it is cute and it looks nice and I think we should have that dog.
I took a picture of it because it's what I'm going to be soon. (He wants to play next spring)
I took that one because it looks very shiny and you can actually see the gold that's inside of it, or is that gold? I don't know.
I think I took that one by accident
That one, I took it because Carl wanted me to take it
I was trying to take a picture of the pool but then Carl and those two people got in the way
Now there's the picture of the pool
I took that one because it's a duck pond and it looks pretty nice and I like ducks
Oh and that one, I just took it because I like the feathers, that's the only reason I took it
I took it so the swans wouldn't honk at me and I could take it from a far distance away, I didn't want those swans honking at me
I like those little wieners, wiener dogs
I took that because it looked nice
I took that one because you (Mama) told me to
I took a picture of that because, well, I think to see him keep squashing that over and over again. I really should have taken a video of that.
I took that picture because it's what Eli does and I think you would like to see Eli in action with what Mama makes.
That one, I just took it for a silly reason
I took that because I thought he would have something done and I would think he would take a picture of it, but, he didn't
This one, I took a picture of it because I like taking pictures, that's why I took a picture of him
I took a picture of that because I thought my family would like to see Gideon Elijah Paul
I took a picture of this because I thought you would like to see Elijah
I took a picture of this because I thought my family would like it a lot.
I took this because it's Eli & Mama together
That one I took because Eli finally looked at me!
That one, I think I accidentally took it
That one I took for my family, that's why I took it, for my family (He sang that)
That one I took because it is Mama and Eli and they are hugging and I love them so much I want to take a picture of them everyday.
I took that because I liked it
That one, I think I might have accidentally took it, but it's all right for my family to see, I think they will love it!
I took that because Carl finally stared at me and looked at me to smile and look
That one, um, I just like to take a picture of Mama and Eli cause I keep taking them! I would think you would find that out from me taking them
That one I took because he looks a little funny and weird.
Hey Jack. That was fun looking at your photos. It was really fun seeing the photos of the park on the walk to the library. That looked like a lot of fun. What kind of camera were you using. Nice thing, your Mama helping you with typing the captions. They were fun to read and helped me understand what I was looking at. Love you. Grandma Clara
These are such precious pictures, and I do love his explanations. This is a great way for us to see what all you are doing and enjoying. Love you all, Aunt June
Hey Jack. That was fun looking at your photos. It was really fun seeing the photos of the park on the walk to the library. That looked like a lot of fun. What kind of camera were you using. Nice thing, your Mama helping you with typing the captions. They were fun to read and helped me understand what I was looking at. Love you. Grandma Clara
ReplyDeleteThese are such precious pictures, and I do love his explanations. This is a great way for us to see what all you are doing and enjoying. Love you all, Aunt June
ReplyDelete