Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Pictures from here and there

Earlier this year, Eli became interested in books. One of his first words was book and he has a couple of favorites that he is always bringing to anyone who happens to be near, so they can read to him. 
Jack read by himself for the first time last week. Carl is very close behind him. I love looking up and getting to see this scene. Happens quite often!
Jack & Carl trying to keep Eli from climbing the toy shelf turned into a nice photo opportunity!



Just a series of pictures of the boys being themselves. :-)










Greta has got to be the most patient and sweet cat I have ever met.

She puts up with this guy loving on her and getting in her space.

The boys have a bunk bed with a slide that Eli has figured out how to climb. That's his go to place when he's loose from the living room!





Eli's been enjoying my keyboard. It has an option to teach songs, lighting up each key as you're supposed to touch it. Jack & Carl are doing quite well following along.








1 comment:

  1. I know you have your hands full with the boys and the home and homeschooling and I really appreciate you posting these. The chair portrait of the boys just being themselves was fun to see. :) And Eli working so hard going up the slide. Glad you posted these. Really enjoyed y'all's visit. They are growing up fast.

    ReplyDelete