Sunday, April 9, 2017

Jack & Carl's View

Just some pictures Jack & Carl took one day last week.





























4 comments:

  1. This is nice seeing the boys photograph their world. I'm guessing Jack was the main photographer, him not in any of the pics? Can't wait to get up there, with my tail lights fixed, and just sit in the middle of the floor and interact with them. :) Which birthday did I forget. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jack was the main one this time. I have another set I just need to get off the card, Carl took most of the next ones. :-)

      Delete
  2. this is uncle paul just laughing laughing great superb photographers an candid clients turn em loose w / camera more often

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed them Uncle Paul! I'll make sure they take the camera out more often. :-)

      Delete