Sunday, May 14, 2017

Random April

I finally found my camera and downloaded the pictures. Didn't realize I had so many to share!

This guy is like a cat, always looking for a small space to hang out. 
Oh hey Ma, just chilling.



These boys are awful sweet together.


I read that if you find a bee on the ground, they've probably run out of energy and to make some sugar water and put it right by them. After a meal this one took off on her way.

I was trying real hard to get a picture of her drinking, but the shadows were too much.

I made a bag for a friend and made up a little card wallet as well. I was just winging it, so glad it turned out!

We had a couple of pool days! Before it went back to cold... 

Unfortunately, this pool already had a hole in it. Those boys can be quite rough on pools!


Water guns are the favorite around here. Anything to do with water really.

This might not end well...




1 comment:

  1. I love seeing these. Add some more! Glad you found your camera. :)

    ReplyDelete