Thursday, May 11, 2017

A game

This is from one of Carl's games in March.
That's Carl in the middle, those shirts are more like dress length.

This guy was excited that he remembered money and could buy Skittles!

Swing!

I love the arms up running. Kinda like, whoa, I gotta go!


Foul ball, gotta go back!




Ok, stop at the base, don't go past.



I love the look of happiness and enjoyment here. The point of all this is for them to have fun and he certainly is!



2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing that happiness and joy with Carl running too. What I loved too, was you and Jack. Seeing you and one of your boys. Nothing wrong with selfies when no one else is around to take the picture. I wish I could have taken selfies. Guess I could have but selfies putting the camera on the tripod, setting the time, and running to get in the pic back when you kids were young. :) No digital back then. And that's okay. All in the photos I do have and in my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see the smiling faces. Yes, he does seem to be having fun! Hugs to everyone!

    ReplyDelete