| Icing his cupcake with the Chocolate Buttercream Icing that he helped make |
| That is some fantastic icing by the way |
| Such concentration |
| Jack definitely understands that when the red mixer comes out, nummies are in his future, especially if he helps. |
| I think he enjoyed them. What is it with this boy scraping his nose? |
| This icing was perfect for playing with my decorating tips. I've never had an icing that was thick enough to use before, I had a lot of fun! |
| This one reminds me of violets |
| Reminds me of a sunflower |
| I like how this one turned out, stars & swirlies. I really need to write down the tip #'s that I used so I know for next time. |
| All of these seem to remind me of flowers, anyone else? Top ones bring to mind Hydrangeas. |
Great job Jack! I like how you decorated your cupcakes!! You know, you can go as high as you can with that icing you and Ma made. It does take a lot of concentration, doesn't it. And dexterity and coordination. I'll bet you could build a MOUNTAIN with the icing on the cupcake next go round! nummie!
ReplyDeleteNice Adrienne. I love your palette of cupcake tops you did with your tips. They all look good.
ReplyDeleteI can see the heavy cream working, specially if you whip it up some before you add it. You might end up turning that icing recipe into a potent chocolate confection! How about in a sponge cake roll? Are you going to make a Yule Log this Christmas? This might make the perfect bark. And you guys can have fun making the meringue mushrooms and spun sugar for the bark. Will Carl be old enough to be the taste-tester?
Jordan, is your leg better? I hope so. You need to be running coming home to this. :)
ReplyDeleteWe put the leftover frosting in the fridge & it's incredibly light & airy and almost mousse like, except harder than mousse.
ReplyDelete