Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas in Virginia

Grandad with Santa & his elf on Christmas Eve
Pants for a hat, new trend for '12, you saw it here first
Jack's eyes lit up and he knew that trike was for him 

Jack helped everyone else open their gifts and then helped clean.  So glad he got the neat gene that obviously missed me!
I wrapped Matthew's gift in packing tape this year.  Last year he wrapped Jordan's in a bottle and super glued it and used 3 or 4 different tapes all over it, he had to break out a knife to get to his gift.  Jordan had a plan for the wrapping this year but it didn't work out, next year he shall get his revenge!  Bwahahahahaaaaaa!
Well hey there Mr. First Christmas playing with brothers gift instead of opening yours!
Clackety clack clack
My first stocking!

Such happiness to be outside with a stick and a dog (out of frame)
Why yes, yes you are
Cousins bonding, can't wait for #3 of the Chauncey-Colville wing of the family!
Cousin jungle gym
Guitar lessons
Look at that sweater all filled with love!
Love in every stitch
Hey Carl, you have a gift over here.  But, but there's coasters over here, soooooo...

Ron, Ron, Ron Weasley... 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I saw you comment over at I am Momma and I was instantly drawn to the picture of that beautiful 'vette!
    Just wanted to stop by and say hello!
    Have a Blessed Sunday!

    Biz

    ReplyDelete