| Carl has discovered avocado |
| Arrival in Texas! |
| It's coming for you!!! |
| Uhhh... |
| Ahahaha!!! Was it me? |
| Showing Aunt Donna how to make the pinwheel spin. He was pretty proud of himself. |
| The party table, jungle theme! |
| Pizza party! |
| Once again, I didn't make the first birthday cake. Couldn't have Jack getting jealous, yeah, that's why. |
| Um, what's that on my candle? |
| Ummm... |
| COLDCOLDCOLD! |
| Not so bad once it mushes a little |
| Carl got to eat with his hands! |
| A super soft bear with the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear to go along with it. |
| Oooh, what magic is this? It's a PLANE! |
| Aunt Jimmie & Jack checking out his new tractor |
| Jack was given a tractor by Aunt Jimmie & Carl got a plane and once they were unwrapped they traded. Never know what kids will like I suppose. :) |
| See, the farmer goes up here and when you push on her it plays a song! |
| Like this? |
We had a great first first birthday party for Carl at Gram & Paw's house. We had pizzer and ice cream cake and good visiting. :) More pics to come...
Oh my goodness!
ReplyDeleteI feel like my little girl is gonna be that chubby for her 1st birthday!
How much does he weigh?
We are at 20 lbs and only 4.5 months old!!!
Hahahaha!
So cute!
Biz
Carl was 22lb & 10oz as of yesterday. He's thinned out a bit the past month, yours is a chunk too! :-) Good, healthy babies. Once Carl started crawling the weight dropped off, I kinda miss his rolls. :-(
DeleteThese are FABulous ! Thanks. We surely missed you, here on the blog, while you were in Texas. But we knew you were having a lovely time. Aunt June
ReplyDeleteOkay, I've tried not to ask this question; I mean I have really tried not to ask: but how did you get the cake icing out of Carl's right nostril? Did you use one of those squeazy bulb things? It's just something I'm curious about. June
ReplyDeleteWell, according to Jordan who cleaned him up, it was a lot like milking a cow. Squeeze from top to bottom.
DeleteHA HA HA HA HA ! ! ! I would have liked to know what Carl was thinking while that was going on. June
Delete