Saturday, June 9, 2012

Buzzed

My sweet long haired boy, but momma gave him a horrible haircut and it had to be fixed!

It's a whole new boy!

2 comments:

  1. We just gave the fur babies hair cut yesterday.
    In all the years I've done it I've never messed up until yesterday!
    All of a sudden I felt the clippers catch and then i noticed the guard had fallen off and I'd taken a divot out of his coat. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl, you look great. I don't see the mistakes in the first one. I just want to know what kind of rope you used to tie him down with? How did that part go? Buzzing his little head? I remember helping you with his bath down here. "Mom, could you come help me with Carl's bath?"
    One glance. Time to kick off the shoes and get in the tub with him. HAHAHA! That was a challenging and fun sharing with my grandson and daughter. I hope I live long enough to be able to raze this kid with my memory.

    ReplyDelete