 |
| Strawberries, Orange, Sweet Potato, Squash, Peas, Zucchini, Blueberries & Purple Potatoes. |
 |
| Mama's plate |
 |
| Jack's plate |
Jack & I were grocery shopping last week and he picked up some purple potatoes and I got an idea to make a colorful, rainbow dinner! This is how it turned out... The sweet potatoes got a little more brown than orange, and I couldn't figure out an indigo, but it was fun nonetheless! Jack had to tell us the color of the food that he wanted to eat before we'd give him any, he's getting pretty good with colors! I'm thinking once he masters colors a bit more I'm going to let him loose in the store to pick out something in every color all by himself. I'll post a little more news soon, hopefully this evening. These boys are growing like little weeds and both are making strides in so many ways. Type to you soon!
What a fun idea!
ReplyDeleteMakes me SMILE REAL BIG!!!! Looks good! Wish I could have had a plate. Where is the sour cream?
ReplyDeleteI still love looking back at this post!
ReplyDelete