| Jack is a very good boy when we are at a store or anywhere that sells. He can pick up a toy and play with it and enjoy it, but when we tell him it's time to put it back, he does, no fuss. The two of us went to some yard sales last weekend and he was playing with this guitar and for about the 3rd time ever, he did not want to put it down. He hugged that thing so close! I figured he must really like it. It's pretty cool because we can put Jordan's iPod in it and Jack can play along. Both boys are really enjoying it, best $2 I've spent in a while. I've learned that the way to get deals is to give Jack the money and send him up to ask how much. He kept it in his little pocket and would pull it out and hand it to them, he's got a little more to learn, but he's catching on quick. I have great memories of going to the city market when I was younger and Mom had me keep track of how much we had spent. I think that was really an awesome foundation to help me as an adult to better manage money, definitely want to instill that habit in the boys. |
My Saturday is complete. :)
ReplyDelete