Friday, October 5, 2012

Childhood Revisited

We had an awesome Snoopy phone when we were kids, we spent many hours pretending to call so many people.  I loved it.  For years now, I've looked for that phone in every thrift & antique store we visit.  Finally, I found it last year on eBay for a decent price, unfortunately, the listing was incorrect and it did NOT work as the seller said it would.  So, it's been sitting on my counter, a bit of nostalgia for me to see every day.  This week, I finally decided that it was time for the boys to experience the same fun I had with mine.  They have been calling and talking to so many "people"!  I love that it stimulates their imaginations and it's fun hearing their conversations.  Anywho, I got a video of Carl playing with it the other day, he's been running from the camera lately, so I felt pretty lucky to have gotten it!  Thought you might enjoy it too.




Cheese!
 

2 comments:

  1. Wish I was there, but this is the next best thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such cute guys! Carl seems to be dialing someone's number. Maybe you will teach him my phone number! Is this their new bed or a romper bed for playtime? Keep these delightful pictures coming at us. We just love them. I agree w/Clara - this is the next best thing to being there! Love you all. Aunt June

    ReplyDelete