Sunday, October 21, 2012

Where's Carl?


Carl is really loving all the empty cabinets in the new house!  We've been moving in little by little.

Dining room, need some pictures on those walls!

I'm not certain if this is what's going to stay on display here.  I can't fit all my random china, so maybe something else?

I also have this large triangle space above the sink.  I was thinking cookbooks.  It has to be something I don't use often since it's pretty hard to reach.

They're already feeling at home.  :)  Look at all that wall space for PICTURES!!!  We'll finally be able to hang all we've got, just trying to figure out the best arrangements now.

There's quite a bit of space on the mantle too.  See the tv the guy left?  We bought it along with the couches, coffee table, 2 tv tables & an end table, sweeet!  Super great deal too.  What should I put on the mantle?  I have some figurines that are currently on a table between the couches, I'll have to see if the boys leave them along.  That will be real nice during the holidays though.  Perfect for a garland or Christmas village.  It's only 2 months till Christmas!!!!

The play room.  I've given up having a craft room and will instead spread my crafting things between our closet & master bedroom.  If the boys had anything in their room but beds Carl would climb and destroy.  He'll be loose for the first time in a toddler bed, we'll see if they ever sleep.

Getting my china washed up, can't wait to break it out for Thanksgiving!

Where's Carl?

We saw this tonight, the car was stuffed with people too and spewing smoke. 

Does anyone else see swastikas? 
 
In the Kroger parking lot.  Ah like it! 

2 comments:

  1. This is NICE!! Can't wait to see the neighborhood too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this house! The kitchen & sink placement allow you to look out onto the open area. E-mail me your new address. And send yard & street photos as soon as you get some. June

    ReplyDelete