Saturday, September 17, 2016

Pac 'n the Streets

One thing I love about our little town is all the events that happen. There was Harry Potter Day, a Food Truck Battle, Staunton Jams, and last weekend, Pac 'n the Streets. They closed off 3 blocks to cars for the day and it was filled with food and craft vendors with stages on each end that had rotating acts. One whole block was free kids activities. A few pictures from the day.
The first thing we saw was face painting, Carl asked for a "Robin mask", she was looking that up as she wasn't sure what he meant.

Already so hot. :-(



The green bits she put really brought out the green in his eyes!

If there's a Robin, we of course must have.... BATMAN!!!



Batman & Robin

Making paper airplanes to fly into a trash can as entries to win a model plane.





Look! Homeschoolers know how to wait in line! Who knew?

Telling her all about his mask.


Monster hand!

I can laugh and also feel lucky that I have all that in one special guy.


I spy a blowfish!




This was the Blackfriar's Playhouse showing them how to make fake blood and which kinds were good for which types of wounds.






This blood is used for head wounds and is chunky, it has corn syrup and cocoa powder in it, the lady was trying to convince them it tasted good, all the kids were saying it was terrible! And then we threw it in the trash...


1 comment: