Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Through Carl's Eyes


That's an accidentary picture 
I took that one because I really love your work and I like you and I love you

And that one because it's the same thing

That one because I love my brother and he was doing good work making his own food

And that one because I loved Eli, my baby brother

And that other one is same thing

And that one is same thing, all of them are the same thing Mom, all the baby ones



 


I really love my slippers and my brothers feet

Cause I wanted so everybody could see the outside on that picture



So people could see outside some more


His butt, cause I like taking butt pictures 

I took that cause I wanted to






I wanted to take a picture of my whole own face


Eli is trying to get the camera

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carl! Thank you for taking these photos to let us see what is going on at your house. I really enjoyed looking at them. I have already looked at them 3 times. Thank you for posting them so we could all see. I like reading what you wrote about them too. Love, Granma Clara

    ReplyDelete