Monday, August 16, 2021

Cape Charles Beach Days

I wanted to share some pictures from our time spent in Cape Charles in May with Paul & Phyllis. Figured making a few blog posts would be the easiest thing. I'll comment on a few but it's a lot of pictures and I want to get the Biltmore ones up too. :-)
I'm not sure what this is, it's a way out and I had to super zoom to see
I'm not sure what this is, it was a ways out and I had to zoom in quite a bit to see. Maybe it's the reason there are so few waves at this beach?


Oli & Eli had a lot of fun hanging out this trip! 



I set up the camera and timer and then ran with seconds to spare, I like how Eli & Carl moved between the pictures.





 We don't need our suits, we're not going to get wet.

There are more pictures, I just tried to split them up and kind of sort them a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment