Monday, August 16, 2021

Chincoteague/Assateague

We made a day trip up to Chincoteague and Assateague to fulfill a dream of Aunt Phyllis' to see the wild horses. It was a nice day to explore, but boy were they not joking when they said watch out for the bugs!







Horses! This is suuuper zoomed in, they were way on out there.

We walked a trail to try and get closer to the horses and these are some of the friends we found along the way. *Not pictured, ten million plies around each of our heads and appendages full of mosquitos.
















I don't remember why I took this picture. Maybe so someone can tell me what this plant is?


Please enjoy the excessive amount of these zoomed in turtle pictures that aren't all that clear but I thought they were kinda neat.






Phyllis had never been to Maryland, so that's checked off now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment