Friday, December 2, 2011

Ornaments!

Jack picked out our ornament for this year.  He & I went to Kohl's and we searched through all the displays and he loved this one a bunch.  There was another one with a Santa face in the icicle that I may have tried to sway him towards, but Jack liked the snowman.  This one is more detailed for sure.

Jordan's initials! 
Carl's first Christmas ornament.  They didn't have many real first Christmas ones, but this was pretty cute so I plan to put the date on it.
Ok, this is Jack's real favorite.  He was in love with all the light up ornaments like this and the snow globe type thingies too.  I really wanted to get one of the snowmen globes for him but he found something else that used the budget up, I'll explain further down.
It lights up different colors
Oooohhh...
Both of the first Christmas ornaments that we picked out for the boys
Jack making sure all the ornaments face the correct way
I really like the candle setting on this camera. 
This is why there was no snow globe for Jack.  We were walking past one of the price checking stations, where people always leave random stuff, and Jack went running over yelling "CAWOOOOL" and picked up a soft Pooh rattle.  He put it right into the basket and kept putting it back each time I asked him if he was sure.  We came home & he wrapped it (with a little help from Mama, he couldn't figure out why the tape wouldn't stick) and put it under the tree for brother.  It was so incredibly sweet that I couldn't say no.  Such a sweet big brother.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful Christmas Story! A nice early present.

    ReplyDelete