Thursday, December 1, 2011

This, That, & The Other

Before Pete & Kaye's wedding
First snow!
I made rolls for the first time and they were pretty tasty!
New hat!
Rawr!
 
97 cent onesie!
Making a card for his cousin
 
He looks like a little man & it makes my heart hurt a little bit
Snazzy jacket
Jack's doggy friend
Jack started yelling Baybeee and pointing at this Santa.  It was across the road and my old camera would not have gotten this close of a shot.  Love my new camera!
 

2 comments:

  1. These brothers are something else. So different, and yet so the same. I love seeing you get your own shots in while working with your boys. The lamplight and moon in the sky is a really nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that lamp shot too. I'm really loving this camera, the old one would not have gotten such a clear, close shot. Can't wait to see what else I can do with it!

    ReplyDelete