Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday Statues

The boys had their picture taken today and the photo studio was in a super swanky shopping center.  I should have saved the hours spent in yelling child and irritated parents hell and taken pictures by the decorations
Doesn't the reindeer look like it's open to a conversation?
 
 
There were fun statues tucked everywhere.  We only went to a small section of the place, but I want to go back & explore.
Those are some big balls
Jack was loving this train but it was $3 for kids and $2 for adults, way too much for a less than 5 minute ride.  He had fun waving at it as it went by though.
These were real pretty & sparkly, I couldn't capture that though.  :-(
It's an elf!

Jack was fascinated by the coins in the fountain.  I gave him one to throw in and he would have thrown everything he could find if we hadn't pulled him away

Hi doggie!  patpat

2 comments:

  1. Yes. I like these better than the ones of them having to sit on a strange sub~Santa's lap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures with Santa are a total rip off! $30 for two 5x7 prints??? And the "elves" were not at all cheery ot nice looking, I would have cried if I was a kid with their sour demeanor.

    ReplyDelete