Tuesday, December 20, 2011

National Corvette Museum

Matthew getting excited & taking pictures of signs, there are more...  heh
Sign on the way to the plant, we were too late for a tour
So excited!
There's a Corvette in the parking lot!!!
 
Penny presses are not to be ignored, especially those shaped like juke boxes
 
 
 


This is my kind of car

If only there was a way to type out a wolf whistle (for the car, not the statue)
These statues kinda creeped me out
 
 
Love those curves!
That man is a giant!
I'm really liking the red interior, look at those gas prices!
Doesn't it look like a little face?
A little birdie is gonna land on that lip
Crash test
Gotta be hard for the guy to do his job with his hand tied up
I am speeeeeeed
LOVE the face on this one!
Concept car, looks like a bug to me
It's a ladybug getting ready to fly off!
Where are the headlights?

They had a bunch of trivia games throughout the museum
Close up of the mural
I love the front of this one but the back is a bit too long for my taste
I like those lights!
Makes me think of a spider in one of Jack's books
Marshmallooooow...
This was Matthew's favorite
I love all the colors!
100 years of Chevrolet special exhibit

We picked Matthew up in Knoxville and then drove to Bowling Green, Kentucky to the Corvette Museum for an afternoon of car ogling.  Sorry, no baby pics, I was too focused on the cars.  I apologize for the excessive amount of photos.  :-)

3 comments:

  1. That had to be unreal. Not just for yourself. Reminds me of Beth down in Texas, at some Texas Cowboy's museum, deciding she wanted to have her portrait made on a more than life size Remington sculpture. I should send it to you to print out, with her permission. Might be a fun touch in your home on your wall. On a desk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH ! ! ! A RED CORVAIR with BLACK INTERIOR: My first car! But mine was a 4-door, not quite as cool as a 2-door. Thanks for that picture! June

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of you & mom when I took that picture. :-)

    ReplyDelete