| Oooooh! Gotta love after Christmas clearance! |
| The ingredients |
| Reading directions & getting the icing softened |
| Last couple kneads on the icing, so patient |
| Filling the grooves with icing |
| Gotta make sure we're working with tasty, quality ingredients here |
| He knows what he's doing... |
| I totally missed this, good thing Dada stopped him before he bit down! |
| Making sure the roof is nice & sturdy |
| Time to decorate! |
| Mama & Dada had to switch cause Mama is not a froster |
| Testing the nummies (he tried to put it on the house after, was able to convince him to put it on the tray instead) |
| Turning the icing over to Jack |
| Gotta clean the sticky every so often for best results |
| Sticky stuff! |
| nomnomnom |
| Easier delivery method |
| Brought to you by toddler slobber : toddler slobber, the better, tastier cement |
| Ta... |
| DA! |
| Hmm, I think I might give this nummy a try... |
| nooommmmm |
| Um, I don't think I like this so much |
| Here you go Dada! |
sweet!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood job Jack! And Adrienne and Jordan. Nice you two have those two little inspirations! Makes life sweet.
ReplyDelete