Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nature

Jack & I went on a nature hunt & this is what we saw.  A dove!  Jack kept hearing it & calling it an owl, I think he's confused now.  They do sound similar!
Well hey there!
A plane mama!!!
A ribbit
I was trying to see what that red spot on his back was.
I love the eye!
Oooooh...
Will you just leave me alone?!?
Gah!!

An ant colony
The yard is so shady now!

Eeewiw bug!
I accidentally broke this guys web and he was pretty and creepy so I took his picture.

He really just wanted to get away from me though.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed these. My favorite is the 2nd shot of the feather. Really shows how couture has been influenced by nature. Like all art, design, and engineering. These last ones of the iris really made me think.

    ReplyDelete