Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Those boys...

This boy moves all over the place when he talks on the phone.
This makes me giggle
I really need to find him a real raincoat, this one left him damp.
Our river of a yard


Look at the biddle hands!
I got these decals on clearance from Collections Etc and we love them!

I would love to know what he's thinking, I'm sure I'll see this face a lot in the years to come
We had a bottle of bubbles with no blower, so we improvised!
Who hasn't done this?





I am disturbed by my recent inclination to dress the boys alike
Definitely on the move...
Such a big boy!
Tuckered out

1 comment:

  1. Might say the same thing on their shirts. Different colors. Different sons. You sure you two don't want to try for two daughters? That's really fun to watch!!!!

    ReplyDelete