Sunday, April 1, 2012

Planting

Landscaper Jack, ready for action!
We planted these on St. Patty's day.
Got a packet of mixed wildflowers, these be the seeds.
Jack & I have very different approaches to distributing seeds.
See?

Awww, such a cute guy!
We went to the store and found some purty flowers and planted those as well.  Our lovely Hyacinths.
Marigolds

I love this pot!
No green yet!

Tree hugger...
Pretty and fragrant blooms!
Our first little sunflower poking it's head out, looks hungry!  4 days after planting.
Can you tell this is where Jack put his seeds?
7 days after planting

They're growing so fast!  10 days after planting
This morning, 15 days after planting
Getting the soil ready for transplanting the sunflowers
We had a couple bulbs to plant as well
That son of mine, he sure likes to crowd little plants together!
Try putting one over here Jack


They look sad now, but they'll perk up soon!  Can't wait to see them full grown.  I know Jack will have a lot of fun when we get to harvest the heads. 

1 comment:

  1. How exciting to have flowers flourishing this time of year!

    ReplyDelete