Saturday, August 18, 2012

Lately

Carl tried coloring for the first time, he discovered that crayons don't taste so good.

I found this at a yard sale for Jack, he wore it for the first time and went all over the house yelling "To infinity and beyond!", while jumping off of the couch and chairs and beds. 
Carl had his first ear of corn...

That's an affirmative on the corn on the cob!
It's been a bit cooler, so we've been taking walks, Carl's still a bit crazed when let loose, so he rides most of the way.

Carl was scared of the sprinkler that our neighbor had going

Jack loved it though!

At least Mama got a cuddle out of it!

Come back with my ride!

Since Jack enjoyed the neighbors sprinkler so much, we went & got him his own!

Ummm....

No thanks Dada

Yayeeeee!!!

We've been playing some baseball

I found a Carl sized bat and the boys have been having a ball with their bats!

Dada's turn!

Don't take my picture when my face is messy Maaaaa!

I made some shorts.  They didn't turn out very well, but for my first pair, I think they were all right!

We tried alternate viewing methods while watching tv

Most exciting of all, I found this super duper cozy coupe at Goodwill for $7!  That's super amazing since #1, I've been looking for an affordable one for about a year now & #2, our Goodwill is usually super overpriced, so $7 was a steal!  And that's a recap of what we've been up to lately.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment