Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ice & Cookies

The snow turned to sleet and the birds were eating as quick as they could!



This view really does make washing dishes a lot more bearable.

The majority of the bird pictures I take are through a window, makes it hard to focus sometimes, but so glad I can capture these pretty friends!


What're you lookin' at?

So many doves around here!!! These were only two of about 26.

I love how fluffy birds get in the cold.


Ready to make cookies!


I'll hold the board for you Jack!






Train


Can't even tell we were out there before!


See the birds?

They were flying out from beyond that hill for a solid 5 minutes.

Coloring the icing, guess who had a blue mouth?





It's a Jordan gingerbeard!

We are quite the talented family

It iced overnight, Jordan stayed home from work and as a result I slept in. Glad I woke up when I did or it would have all been melted!





















Dang bully birds




1 comment:

  1. These are great. Thank you for posting them. Makes me feel like I'm right there with you. I really love Jordan's gingerbread man, and the fact he got iced in!!!! The boys really did a great job too!!!!!!!!! The last photos of the icy morning are really beautiful with the birds and the view. Hope you guys are staying warm. Wish you had a fireplace, or woodstove.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete