| I have a bit of a fascination with our lights. |
| Can't even see the farm! |
| Our cozy home. :-) |
| BUUNEEEE!!! |
| The landlords dog having fun in the snow. I miss having a dog to play in the snow with. |
| Who is this? First I've seen this variety of birdie here. |
| Looks a wee bit chilly. |
| SNOWBALL! |
| Starting on "Frosty". I found the movie for cheap at Target Thanksgiving weekend and the boys were watching it nonstop for a while. |
| What's that in the tree? |
| Hmmmm... |
| Birds! |
| It's a bit difficult to move a snowball that's almost as big as you are. |
| Snow angel! Carl didn't quite understand the concept, this being his first snow angel, and laid right down on top of Jack's to make his. |
| Lookit at all the dang birds! They made their way up to the house and ate ALL my bird feed!!! All I want for Christmas is some bird food. |
| Working on the middle. |
| Whew, hard work! |
| No no, I'll do it Cawool! |
| I got distracted by the birds while they were finishing up Frosty. |
| Oh no, Carl's going down! |
| Samurai Snowman! |
| Got a thumbs up from Jack, high praise indeed. |
| My umbrella! |
| First time this guy's come around too! |
| It's so FLUFFY!!! |
| These birds have no fear, they're the only ones who don't fly off when I come outside and they're not scared by the bully Grackles either. |
I think the first is White Crowned Sparrow. The only other thing I would think it could be, not being there is the White-throated Sparrow, but the bib doesn't look defined enough. You guys are lucky, because it must be late with its migration if it is a White-Crowned!! Ladder-Backed Red-Bellied!!! Ladder-Backed Hairy, not Downy Woodpecker? The eye stripe is the tell tell. Red on the back of the head? DADA!!!! No red? MAMA!!!!
ReplyDeleteGREAT Samurai snowman! It looks so happy with the sword and umbrella. I'm glad y'all had such a wonderful day. Hats off to the snowman builders. Great job. :) Beautiful home, even know there are challenges to cope with. Looks worth it!
Rainy here.