Saturday, December 14, 2013

Santa!

 We went to the Green Valley Book Fair on this snowy day and guess who was there? Santa! It was Jack & Carl's first official sit down with the big man, we've never found a free one before! The snow must have kept people away because there was only one other baby there. Jack was shy at first until we told him he could tell Santa what he wanted, then he jumped up on his lap and rattled off a couple things! Carl was happy to wave at Mr. Claus but wasn't too interested in going near him, tried & tried to get a picture. Finally, I told him I needed to get a picture for Pawpaw. Magic words there, that boy sure loves his Pawpaw! He only stayed for a minute and showed Santa his book and then he was off again!


Jack was fascinated by his fuzzy coat.

Ummm, I want a new bicycle, a sleigh, and a car.


Carl, go sit with him, I need to get a picture for Pawpaw!

That's a very nice book you have there young man!


Ok, I'm done!

1 comment: