Hmmmm, think they put enough right there? I see a couple of bareish spots... :-)
I am excited to be decorating for Christmas, a little bummed that I can only put up half of my decorations though. The Santa's and Christmas village will have to wait another year or so before they come out again. No mantle for stockings, so we are putting them on our doors. The boys think it's pretty awesome though. Maybe we'll just tuck the Santa's all over the house in surprise places, I'm sure the boys would enjoy doing that! Hope you all are doing well, going to start on Christmas cards soon, I love Christmas cards!!! Have a wonderful day! |
Wish I had been on the couch watching. Laughing with all the "little boys determination." Looks great. Those bulbs are nice. Jack and Carl? You did a good job with your lower half of the tree. :)
ReplyDeleteAny snow up there yet? Don't forget to take pictures of that!!!!!
It snowed the day we left for Amherst for Thanksgiving, was a light covering up here, nothing stuck down there though. Jack really wanted to make a snowball!!!
DeleteAnd I really like the boys little tree. Is that in their room? Nice night light!!!
ReplyDeleteNo, it's actually in the living room. They have a tree they made from a kit in their room, it's made out of sticky foam.
Delete