Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Babies Stole My Brain

   My babies have stolen my brain.  My camera was in my purse the whole time, even though I looked there twice.  Geeze.  Anywhoodle, here's a video of Carl's army crawl & some pics of random.  Any one else get the feeling that Carl's going "What the heck dada, I just crawled to that!"  He's gotten even faster in the two days since I took the video.  I need a fence in the house!

Jack & I found this nasty thing on our walk.  Ew.

Jack talking to his doggie friend.  He stops here and chats for a few minutes every time we go walking, if we drive by he yells out a hello then too.

This is a shot where I had the picture I wanted in my head but couldn't get it to come out right, ah well, close enough

Cahl checking out our lion skin rug.  We are faaancy!

Will you look at that mop of hair???

Giving Carl a night night hug, then he goes ewwwwww cause he got a little slobber on him.  (I do too when it happens to me)

These are some pictures that Jordan took during our first softball game.  He was unable to play after stressing his hamstring and after playing the last game he had to drop out all together to avoid worse damage.
That's me.  Don't I look ready for anything? (sarchasssmmmmm)

"Throw the ball here you idiot!"  (that's what I was thinking, I didn't actually say it, they have strict rules in this heyah league!)  They didn't, I totally could've gotten the dude out too.

Toddler+sweat+dirt=happy Jack

Weird

Kinda has a snarl going on here "Lookit my toofers"

Kinda fitting that his shirt says Messy George

So that's where he was getting all the dirt!
 All right, that's all.  We haven't been up to too much here lately.  The boys & I are still sick, so we've been taking it easy.  Jack's been eating his weight in apples while Carl looks jealously on.  I've been chopping peaches & apples and freezing them.  Made an apple brown betty and plan to make some peach & apple bread or maybe muffins to freeze.  We're a wee bit boring.  Night.

1 comment:

  1. Nice. Looks like and sounds like the TN Colville Clan is having fun!

    ReplyDelete