Thursday, September 8, 2011
Fally
I'm sitting here in my house with the windows open and a blanket on my lap. The weather has been in the mid seventies all week & that's during the heat of the day. I got a ton of fruit while in VA and am starting to eat, bake & freeze with it. Made apple sauce today and just put some apple bread in the oven. It smells scrumptious! If it turns out tasty I plan to make a few more loaves to put in the freezer, maybe muffin form as well. So much fruit! Jack is in apple heaven right now, he's getting sick so that's doubly good. (sick sick, not sick of apples) VA trip was good, I wasn't able to do all I wanted due to unforeseen circumstances that threw a wrench in my plans. Ah well, we're never doing a weekend trip again. Maybe just Christmas from now on. It was fun getting to see the family again though. The drive was crazy and we're still recuperating from it. I can't find my camera, I have no idea where it could be. No pictures until I find it obvs, probably no posts either. Anywho, hope you all are well, just thought I would give a little update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete