Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Shenanigans


Happy Friday!

We visited the dollar area at Target this afternoon.  Found a pack of 15 glow bracelets for a buck, kept us all entertained for quite a while this evening.  I see many adventures to be had with them, nighttime, backyard adventures!

Putting them together

Can you see a little Jack?
I'm not sure if this is even sitting the right way, can you?
I think this might be sideways as Jack had one on each arm

Hiyeeee!

His lip looks huge!


Carl has the one ring to rule them allllll!!!!

Dancing...

The earrings of the future
Glasses of the future

Who is this guy?

He has a few too many eyes

Eeeeek!  I think this one is actually pretty cool.  I need to read my manual for the camera. 
I just think these colors are great!

It's a sub-space hemorrhaging multi planet worm hole Captain, shall I plot a course around it?

I do believe a little boy moved into this shot.

It took Jordan & I a minute to figure out which way was up.  Finally figured out that Jack has the little bracelets connected into a necklace.
Carl copying his brother

Hey guys, why do my arms always look so weird in my pictures.  It's like they're just stubs!!!  jk

If only the pictures came out like they looked in the looky thingy before I press the button (very technical around here, try to keep up)

I'm not sure if that's a Jordan or a Jack head on the left there, or is it even a head?

1 comment:

  1. I like these colors! Looks like everyone had great fun.

    ReplyDelete