This little boy kept trying to give Jack an "imaginary ice cream cone" Jack was too shy to take it for a while but after much explaining he took it and said thank you.
The playground is a lot more fun during the day. There were a ton of people when we went in the evening including two teenage boys skateboarding through the gazebo area. Real smart with kids running all over. They were actually complaining about all the little kids. At a playground. Anywho, lots of bigger kids playing on the little kids area, one stepped on Jack and you bet I had to reign myself in from smacking him and tracking down his momma. Jack does need to learn to get out of the way though. Not much else going on, still sick. Ah well, the weekend is here! I'm going to try making cinnamon buns with apple bits. Windows are open & it's faaantastic! |
|
Looks like so much fun! It almost feels like I was there.
ReplyDeleteErica is correct. There are some great captured moments and I can't decide which is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw the shadow, I knew it was you, all that hair going every where! I think that's my most favorite out of all the favorites I have with these photos. And the picture of Jordan and Jack. And of course, the picture of Carl swinging, and grinning, and knowing just how he needs to hang on to enjoy the thrill of one of his first real rides! Thank you for sharing with us like this!!