 |
| Carl was exploring... |
 |
| ...in Jacks basket... |
 |
| Jack didn't like that |
 |
| Policeman Jack was tuckered out and fell asleep on the Mama, Mama doesn't mind cause he's super cute |
 |
We went to the fabric store. We're all in need of new/first Christmas stockings. Jordan is over the Spongebob monster stocking, mine is too small (according to Jordan), Jack has a store bought one & this is Carl's first Christmas. We let Jack pick out his own, I picked out Carl's since he was asleep, he'll get to choose his own in a couple years. Can you guess which fabric is for who? If you guess them all correctly I'll make you your very own! If you want it that is. I don't have a sewing machine so I've been sewing by hand. One is done, it's actually kind of soothing, the sewing that is. :-)
First one down, who does it belong to, hmmm? |
| | |
 |
| I found this in the upholstery remnants for $3 a yard, bargain! I'm going to look for an old chair at Goodwill or at the thrift stores to paint & upholster for Jack. I think he'll like it. |
 |
| I picked up a few more crafty things. I'm trying to think of things I can make, possibly to sell. I'm going to make some soft blocks for the babies, the fabric there on the left is some I found in the clearance section. The white has an almost rubbery feeling & the purple has a suedey feel. I think they would be nice tactile bits to have on the blocks. Also thinking about trying to make some quiet time books. No idea what to do with the pipe cleaners, any ideas? I have an idea for the bells, I saw where someone took ribbon & covered shower curtain rings & attached bells to it. I think this would be nice with Christmas ribbon for Jack to run around with. Maybe make a wand of sorts. Who knows... | |
 |
| I was thinking this ribbon would be cool to put as little loops on the blocks when I make them. Aren't they cute? |
You guys try & guess the stockings! Whoever gets them all first will get your very own special Christmas stocking! If you don't want one I'll see what else I can come up with. :-)
UPDATE: All right June, you got them all correct! I thought for sure the candy would be a dead giveaway for me. :-) Jordan pointed out that his is kinda girly though. Congrats! I'll make you your very own hand sewn Christmas stocking and it might even come filled! Unless you would like something else, just let me know! Mom, you had me & Jordan correct in your unofficial guess & Erica you had the boys correct. That was fun! I know I don't have many people reading this, but I might do something like this again. :-)
I think the birds is Jack's choice, the candy is Jordan's, the penguins is Carl's, and the red patterned is yours. Or the candy could be yours and the red patterned is Jordan's. But for the contest, I'll go with the first. Looking forward to finding out the correct answer! :)
ReplyDeleteJack, Jordan, You, Carl? (L-R)
ReplyDeleteMom, you don't have any in your official guess, Erica you have two. Come on guys! See if June & Granma have a guess. :-)
ReplyDeletePeppermints for Adrienne, Penguins for Jack, Red Plumes for Jordan and Birds for Carl. From: June
ReplyDeleteOh My Gosh! I finally got my comment to go through! I feel soooo hi-tech!
ReplyDeleteNice June! On both counts!!!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI did think baby birds for Carl, him being the baby. And the Penguins did remind me of Jack's nature when pushing him in that little car. This was fun! Love you guys! Looking forward to something similar in the future. :)
YES! I would love a custom stocking from someone I adore! June
ReplyDeleteHey! I've got another idea for a contest. Get vanilla ice cream and use food coloring to color 8 small bowls of it, 4 different colors - 2 of each color. Set them in front of the boys, and see which color ice cream they each go for 1st. Then 2nd, then 3rd. And of course, 4th doesn't matter because then they would have figured out color doesn't matter. They're all good!
ReplyDeleteTHEN! When you get the house sold, you can actually do this same contest again, but go out and buy Pistachio, Phish Food, Peach, and Garlic ice cream. Run that contest with them blindfolded, sense of smell. What do you think?
Hands would be allowed in Carl's case. Better yet, to keep it equal between the two brothers, no spoons allowed.
ReplyDelete